West Coast Kappa Car Club
2006-02-18 General Meeting, Ventura, California
Meeting Adjuourned 8:55 pm
- 7:00 Call to Order and Welcome Message by the Board members
- Business Meeting
- Bylaws approval
- Approved with amendments
- The district map will be approved by the membership
- New members may be voted in "in absentia"
- All members voted in unanimously
- Cancellation Refund for Ventura Meet
- Members decided to refund money to those who cancelled after registering
- Those cancelling would be given a choice to receive all their money back or their money minus $5 to help cover meet costs
- The board to establish a policy regarding cancellations for future meets
- The membership decided that in addition to the free
raffle ticket for each paid registration, each attendee could
optionally purchase up to twoadditional tickets for $5 each
- Business Meeting continued
- The logo options were discussed. Comments included
appearance, appropriateness for the whole Kappa platform vs
Solstice-specific, embroiderabilty, and style.
- It was decided that more entries will be solicited from the members.
- SolSurvivor and Al Meyer will work on a new logo graphic
- A discussion about the club name occurred. The decision
was to keep the current general name of Kappa as opposed to changing it
to a Solstice-specific one.
- Future Event Planning
- Will poll for locations
- Solicited volunteers for activities
- Industry Member Presentation
- Raffle Drawing
- Tony (LooseArrow) won the KappaSphere exhaust